Tank & Pressure vessel
A pressure vessel is a container designed to hold gases or liquids at a pressure substantially different from the ambient pressure.
Construction methods and materials may be chosen to suit the pressure application, and will depend on the size of the vessel, the contents, working pressure, mass constraints, and the number of items required.
Pressure vessels can be dangerous, consequently, pressure vessel design, manufacture, and operation are regulated by engineering authorities backed by legislation. For this reason, we, Kwangsan has developed and produced pressure vessels according to the rules and codes of ASME Sec. VIII, and the products can finally obtain an ASME stamp.
- LPG/LNG/Oil terminal projects
- LPG spherical tanks, Horizontal bullet tanks
- Oil storage tanks with CRT, DRT and FRT
- Heat exchanger, Separator, Drum, Tower and Column
- Cryogenic tanks for LNG, LiN, LOX, LH2 and etc
- By ASME rule and code
- Engineering, manufacturing, site erection and commissioning
Secondary battery production plant
For secondary battery production plant, we produce slurry preparation equipment, slurry blending and mixing facilities, and also produce various platforms.
- Pneumatic blowing system
- Surry mixing system
- Receive bin, Measuring hopper, Mixing and blending hopper
Alkaline Water Electrolysis Hydrogen plant
One of the environmentally friendly alternatives to produce hydrogen is to use water as feedstock. Currently, the most developed commercially available technology for producing hydrogen from water is called electrolysis. Water electrolysis is the decomposition of water (H2O) into its basic components, hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O2), through passing electric current. Through this process, electrical energy can be stored as chemical energy of the resulting hydrogen. Water is an ideal source for producing hydrogen because it only releases oxygen as a by-product during processing. The hydrogen produced through the decomposition of water when using a renewable energy source is called green hydrogen. We, Kwangsan produces AWE power plant and its peripherals.
- Alkaline electrolysis equipment
- by skid mounted type and containerized type
- Heat exchangers, Separators and
- Hydrogen and Oxygen gas collection tanks